CNIP consists of 25 member companies, of which 22 are domestic non-life companies and 3 are foreign reinsurance companies. In totality, all the members occupy the overwhelming majority of the non-life insurance market in mainland China, according to the market performance of year 2014. By the end of 2015, the number of CNIP’s member companies is expected to increase to 26 or more.
1. China Reinsurance (Group) Corporation
2. PICC Property & Casualty Co. Ltd
3. China Pacific Property & Casualty Insurance Co.
4. Ping An Property & Casualty Insurance Co.
5. Hua Tai Insurance Company Ltd. Of China
6. Tian An Insurance Company Ltd. Of China
7. Starr Property & Casualty Insurance (China) Company Limited
8. Sinosafe General Insurance Company Ltd.
9. Yong An Insurance Company Ltd.
10. Bank of China Insurance Co.
11. Tai Ping General Co., Ltd
12. China Continent Insurance Co.
13. Swiss Re Beijing Branch
14. China Property & Casualty Reinsurance Co.
15. The Min An Insurance Co. (China) Ltd.
16. An Bang Property & Casualty Insurance Co.,Ltd
17. Sunshine Property and Casualty Insurance Co., Ltd
18. All Trust Insurance Co., Ltd
19. Lloyd’s (China) Limited
20. China Life Property & Casulty Insurance Co.,Ltd.